To the Mines!

Last night and tonight, I began working through an installation of Coppermine, and I have discovered it will do bitmaps!

I’m starting to get the Family Photos scooted over there, and then will work on the main photo gallery, if that makes sense to do. It looks like all the things I wanted out of a JAlbum/Gallery frankenstein are able to be supplied by Coppermine.

One thing I’ve learned in looking at the support boards for Coppermine is that the folks supporting the code have a short fuse, and little tolerance for anyone who hasn’t completely done their homework. Fortunately, I do a ton of searches before asking questions!