This weekend, I’m visiting my mother on The Mountain for the 4th,and all around us tonight are the sounds of fireworks and big booms. While waiting for race from Daytona to start, we heard a boom… From inside the house.
A quick search, and we found the source of the boom. A can of Diet Mountain Dew had frozen and exploded in an auxiliary fridge that has malfunctioned, keeping things way too cold.
It exploded with such force that it blew the door open, presenting us with the scene you see in this image.
Who knew that Mountain Dew was made of such explosive stuff! 🙂